This video shows how to clean old records using Titebond II wood glue. He has the record turning slowly on the turntable, and while it's turning, slowly squeezes a line of glue around and around onto the surface of the record, starting from the middle. He explains that it takes between four and twelve hours for the glue to dry completely. After the glue is applied to the entire record, he takes an old credit card and spreads the glue evenly onto the record, all the way out to the edge. When the glue is thoroughly dried, he works his fingernail under the edge of the dried glue and peels it off in one sheet. All the lint and grease that was on the record is stuck to the glue, and the record is perfectly clean. This is a very creative way to clean collectible LP's.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades