This video shows you how to clean a CD or DVD easily.First of all, you need toothpaste. Apply a thin layer of paste to the whole surface of the disk and spread it evenly. Let it dry for about 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes have past, clean the whole disk at a sink, and make sure you get all the paste off. Wipe off the disk with a towel, but be careful not to make any scratches while doing so. You could try wiping from the middle of the disk to the exterior. The disk must be dry before using it again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades