This video shows you how to clean a compact disk using peroxide and toothpaste as the cleaning agents.First of all, put the disk in a mixture of water and a bit of peroxide and let it stay there for about 5 minutes. Then, you must take out the disk and apply a thin layer of toothpaste on the whole disk's surface. Let it sit like that for another 3-5 minutes. After that, clean the disk with water. Use it only when it is dry. If this method does not work, then you should either take the disk to a professional disk cleaner or buy a new disk.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades