This video shows a method of cleaning LP records using steam. He uses a Perfection steamer and a record cleaning machine with vacuums, along with a set of brushes, Disc Doctor cleaner, and laboratory grade water. He uses distilled water in the steamer. He turns the turntable on, applies the cleaner, spreads it with a brush, and applies the steam while the record turns. After the steaming is done, he continues rubbing it with the brush, and turns on a vacuum. Next he runs the steamer of the record as a rinse for 8 or 9 seconds, then vacuums it again. He then applies the laboratory grade water and spreads that with the brush, then vacuums, repeats with the water and vacuums again. He uses an special tool to remove static, and it's done. He claims that the method demonstrated in this video is the best way to get records perfectly clean.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades