This video answers the question "does cleaning your CDs or DVDs with a banana work?". First, take a freshly cut piece of banana and rub it in circles on the disk gently. Rub it well for about two minutes. Then, take the peel and rub the inside of the banana peel in circles on the disk for about three minutes. The peel apparently provides some wax for the cleaning process of the disk. Next, take a cotton cloth and wipe it around the disk for as long as it takes to clean up the banana from the disk. Then use glass polish and a cotton cloth to buff the disk. The scratches appear to be cleared up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades