This video is presented by A K Dlnny. The video starts with common location in any household. A K shows a CD which is fairly scratched. Most of us have scratched CDs with us and he teaches us a very simple way of cleaning these CDs. As first step A K takes good portion of common toothpaste on surface of CD and spreads it all over with rubbing it with circular movement of his finger. Once the entire surface is covered then he allows the CD to dry for five minutes. In next step he washes of the toothpaste layer by holding it under cold tap water. Once entire toothpaste is removed then A K Dlnny, dries the CD completely by using towel. He also mentions that smooth cloth like a T-shirt is also good for the purpose. Once the CD is completely dry then it will play like new CD. The simple method looks to be effective and is worth trying out the same.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades