OK, you've done it, you've blasted your DJ set just a little too loud and now your speakers are dust. Well, before you rush out and replace them, why not try repairing them on your own? That's right, with this how to video you can take the necessary steps and breath new life back into that fried speaker. You'll need a soldering iron, the appropriate gauge wire, and some time. This project isn't quick and it's not necessarily easy either, but you'll feel good when you've saved your speakers. Boom, boom, boom!!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades