Dave Andrews gives a simple overview of how to take a cassette tape and convert it to a CD using Audacity. First you will need a cassette tape player, like a boom box, with a microphone jack. Then you'll want to download the free program called Audacity. To begin recording music from the cassette tape simply press the record button on the audacity application while you press the play button on the boom box. You'll want to make sure the audio cable is connected from the boom box to the PC. Finally, export the audio file out of Audacity to a .WAV file and save it on your desktop PC. From your PC you can now burn a music file onto a CD. Using these steps you can easily convert cassette tapes to a CD.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades