Systm is the Do It Yourself show designed for the common geek who wants to quickly and easily learn how to dive into the latest and hottest tech projects. We will help you avoid pitfalls and get your project up and running fast. Search Systm on WonderHowTo for more DIY episodes from this Revision3 show.
Learn to solder by building yourself the most excellent Chu Moy headphone amp. It sounds great but cheap enough to give away as holiday stocking stuffers.
Headphone amplifiers might seem superfluous but when you step to some serious headphones you need more amps than most portable audio players can muster. If you consider yourself an audiophile and you're pretty handy with a soldering iron this is one project you need to do. Of course you'll need the schematics for one the best headphone amp designs out there the Chu Moy headphone amp.
Thankfully Tangentsoft.net has some incredibly detailed instructions for building the Chu Moy amp. Now one thing you'll need to be aware of are the OPA2134 OpAmps. There great but if want them you'll need to order them online at DigiKey and Mouser. For resistors, LEDs, and headphone jacks you can pick those up at Radio Shack.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades